2024년 7월 10일 수요일

I will recite the words given to me

 


Hello, I'm Sister Dove. Isn't my chin strap beautiful?

Today, I came here because I have a message for you. Everyone, listen carefully. This message was given to me by Mr. Che Guevara. This Mr. Che is my other alter ego. I will call him Bobby. I am Nietzsche Minaj.






Okay! I'll listen carefully!
Everyone take your seats!

One leisurely afternoon, he was riding his motorcycle when he had a thought. 'I should be a great person, but why am I riding on a dirt road with that idiot?' He said he thought, 'Fucking shit.' He got off his motorcycle and lit a cigar while inhaling the earthy scent. The disgusting earthy scent that pierced the scent of the cigar made him feel his own foolishness.

"Hey, this sucks. Let's just beat them all up!"

"Don't do that. You're already more than halfway there."

"Get out of here. I'm not destined to disappear into the dirt like this."

He just left his friend and got on a motorcycle. (I don't know for sure, I haven't seen Motorcycle Diaries) Then he joined a group that was said to be the hippest at the time. It was a guerrilla army. That's right. He participated in guerrilla warfare to become hip.




"Hey, bro. I have something to say too."

I dreamed of becoming a gunman (I don't know for sure, I haven't read Kurt Cobain's biography) But I was born weak in a harsh environment where I couldn't even send a gentleman to the military, let alone war. So the thing I chose to die for was ~music~. I'm a firework! This is it! I decided to go for it with that mindset, but when I became famous, everything became boring. So I went for it with a gun.


These are such wonderful stories, my alter egos.

I'll grow cat grass for you.

I will water the cat grass and say a prayer.


Yum Yum

oh!

So, what kind of person is our moe (I am) who steals and eats sacrificial meat? The elders asked Niche Minaj. And I answered like this.

I am a sad person. Because I want to be great and I know the way to do it and my talents are enough. But everything is meaningless. Everything is meaningless. If you work hard and climb up, all you can earn is money and all you can see is fame.

But I'm bored. I just want to study alone at home and have my writings known to the world as my heirloom. This blog is to awaken you to the world of nothingness.





No, Child. Try this golden hot dog.

This is the wealth and fame of ecstasy




Voila!!

I changed it!

To me, wealth and fame are everything. That's why I have to be hip to climb up. There, my glamorous life, my fiery life, my cheerful life, is waiting for me.










"Even if I go to a bakery,

I thought my old age would end with the Nobel Prize in Literature.

Who knows? Let's all live with that mindset."



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기